Sunday 7 December 2014

Mok




I really miss you, Demok. You've been with me for 2 years since you were born, and one day, you're just gone. You disappeared. You usually come back after a few days - I waited, you know - but you didn't. I didn't know what I should feel that weekend. Heck, I didn't even know what to do if you're not around. I had a bit of hope that you would somehow come home. The babies (you had with Adele), Jeta and Mina, look a lot like you! And so cute, too!

Thank you for everything. You are one in a million, you're special to me. I hope you are well wherever you are currently, mok. We promised each other, right? Be fine and dandy.

PS: Sorry I posted your not-so-baby-anymore-but-still-very-much-a-baby pictures. I just really, really miss you.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I lost mine too. She just disappeared, nowhere to be found :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the cutie (you sent me pictures of, the other day)? :-(

      Delete