Monday 12 May 2014

Hi, blog.

I'm actually back. I just couldn't let go of blogging. It keeps me sane, and fine, and dandy, and well. It's been with me for years, even though I deleted quite a lot. Of course, I doubt anyone reads this anymore, but I'm really back, for good. I hope. For several reasons, mostly personal ones, I just need something to hold on to. To be able to live life.

I had been searching for activities I could do (to kill time and to forget and to forgive my foolish self) and I went completely, entirely bonkers. I hope you're all okay with this. I just want to be happy, to be able to breathe, to be a bit (if not a lot) optimistic on how I view things around me.

I took a full turn and came back here. And I hope you don't mind.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow you actually read this, WOW SWEET GRAPES I LOVE YOU.

      Delete